Tickets, Multi Day Passes, Parking
American Family Insurance Amphitheater Tickets
All reserved tickets for American Family Insurance Amphitheater can be purchased online or at the Summerfest Box Office located at the South gate. Tickets purchased for shows at the American Family Insurance Amphitheater include admission to Summerfest. Summerfest admission included is for the day of the Amphitiheater show purchased.
Summerfest General Admission Tickets, Multi Day Passes, Parking
Summerfest 2019 will take place June 26 – June 30 and July 2 – July 7 from noon until midnight and will be closed Monday, July 1. Gift cards, parking passes and more are also available at the Summerfest Store. Summerfest General Admission tickets / Multiday passes are valid any time the grounds are open (Noon - Midnight) and permit access to all grounds stages, they are not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows. Tickets are not for resale. No refunds.
Benefits of Buying Your Summerfest 2019 Tickets online on the Summerfest store:
- No service fees apply
- Save time by going straight to the gate
Ticket / Pass Comparison
|Weekday Admission||General Admission||Multi-Day Passes||Amphitheater Ticket|
|Days of Entry||Tuesday-Friday||Tuesday-Sunday||Tuesday-Sunday||Day of Performance|
|Hours of Entry||Noon-4pm||Noon-Midnight||Noon-Midnight|
|American FamilyInsurance Amphitheater|
- U.S. CELLULAR® 3-DAY PASS
- PRINT-AT-HOME/MOBILE TICKET! Valid for one (1) general admission per day on three different days during public operating hours of Summerfest 2019. A $69 VALUE! Please note that Summerfest is closed Monday, July 1, 2019. This ticket is not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows.
- U.S. CELLULAR® POWER PASS
- ADMISSION - ALL 11 DAYS! A $253 VALUE! This Pass grants the bearer one (1) admission per day to the festival grounds during public operating hours during the 11 days of Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance, happening June 26 - June 30 and July 2 - July 7, 2019 (Closed Monday July 1).This ticket is not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows.
- Level Up Viewing Deck
- Enjoy concerts in the comfort of the Level Up Deck at the Miller Lite Oasis by headliners including The Lonely Island, Gryffin, CHVRCHES, and more... Your Level Up ticket includes your general admission to Summerfest on the day of the performance and 2 beverages (only at the Level Up Deck).
- BMO Harris Pavilion Advance Purchase
- A select number of reserved tickets will be available for each headlining concert at the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite. Each reserved ticket includes general admission to Summerfest on the day of the performance.
- GENERAL ADMISSION SINGLE DAY
- PRINT-AT-HOME/MOBILE TICKET! Valid for one general admission any day and time during public operating hours at Summerfest This ticket is not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows.
- WEEKDAY ADMISSION
- PRINT-AT-HOME/MOBILE TICKET! Weekday Admission tickets are valid between Noon - 4:00 pm, Tuesday through Friday for Summerfest. This ticket is not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows.
- Preferred Parking Pass - Lot P
- Purchase your parking online and be closer to the entrance. One first come first served parking space valid for the day printed on the parking pass. One entrance, one time to Lot P. This is NOT a Summerfest admission ticket. PRINT AT HOME TICKET
- Premier Parking Pass - Lot A
- Purchase your parking online and be closer to the entrance. One reserved preferred parking space valid for the day printed on the parking pass. One entrance, one time to Lot A. This is NOT a Summerfest admission ticket. PRINT AT HOME TICKET
- Seniors and Children (ages 3-10)
- This ticket is only available at the Summerfest ticket selling windows during Summerfest due to the age restrictions for this ticket. Valid for 1 senior (60 and over) OR 1 child (ages 3-10) general admission during operating hours of Summerfest. Children (2 and under) are FREE. This ticket is not valid for admission to American Family Insurance Amphitheater shows.
Entrance is subject to the policies and restrictions posted at each entrance to the grounds. The facility reserves the right to refuse admission or eject any person violaling any law or policy, Milwaukee World Festival, Inc. (MWF) reserves the right to after policies and restrictions at anytime.
NOTICE: Entrance to the festival grounds is at your own risk. MWF is immune from liability for injuries to persons or property on the festival grounds pursuant to Wisconsin Statue 895.52.
PLAN YOUR DAY: When preparing to visit Summerfest, make sure to (read the list of items that are prohibited at Henry Maier Festival Park. This list is located at Summerfest.com/faqs and is posted at all entrances to the Park. Any items not allowed at Summerfest will be confiscated by MWF Security upon entry and will not be returned or held at the gate. MWF, reserves the right to modify this list at any time.
CONSENT: Persons entering the facility here by consent to having their name, image and/or likeness, writings biographical information or recordings of their voice captured or reproduced in any medium, forever and throughout the world, for any purpose by MWF or its affiliates, respective licensees and assigns, partners of the media.
BEWARE OF TICKET RE-SELLERS
Always purchase your Summerfest tickets from authorized official Summerfest sales outlets. These include store.summerfest.com, ticketmaster.com, and the ticket selling window at Henry Maier Festival Park. No other individuals are authorized to sell Summerfest tickets.