BMO Harris Pavilion
Celebrating spectacular artists in a state of the art facility
One of the many stages included with your Summerfest admission, the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite located on the south end of the grounds features large video screens along a contoured seating bowl with lakeside bars and restrooms located conveniently nearby.
BMO Harris Pavilion has featured artists from across all genres including classic rock, country, hip-hop and alternative. Artist previously featured on this stage include Steve Miller Band, Chicago, Styx, Kip Moore, Cheap Trick, Sheryl Crow, Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros, Willie Nelson, Billy Idol and Hollywood Vampires.
As part of the “BMO Effect,” BMO Harris Bank will enhance the festival experience for its customers by offering the following:
- A dedicated entrance south of the box office that offers BMO Harris Bank customers easily accessible and exclusive entry to Summerfest
- FREE ATM transactions on the grounds throughout the entire Summerfest festival season for BMO Harris Bank customers
- A discount on regularly priced Summerfest merchandise at the on-site store when using a BMO Harris Bank debit or credit card
Summerfest will once again offer a seating option at the BMO Harris Pavilion with Miller Lite for all headlining performances. This policy offers Summerfest fans the choice of free general admission seats or reserved seats available for purchase. All seats will be clearly marked within the venue.
- FREE Festival Seating: The majority of seating in the BMO Harris Pavilion will be available FREE to the public on a first come, first served basis. Similar to other Summerfest stages, fans may occupy seats as they are available from the time Summerfest gates open.
- Advance Purchase Tickets: A select number of reserved tickets will be available for each headlining concert. These will be announced when the BMO Harris Pavilion Headliners are announced. In addition to reserved seating these tickets also offer admission to Summerfest.
The covered seating area of the BMO Harris Pavilion has designated accessible seating.