We've Raised The Roof, Now Let's Have Some Fun!
Summerfest presented by American Family Insurance announced today that Lionel Richie will headline the American Family Insurance Amphitheater with special guest Michael McDonald on Tuesday, July 2, 2019. This will be the first time Richie has headlined Summerfest as a solo artist.
Still not sure if you should treat yourself on a pair of tickets? Let us convince you:
- International superstar Lionel Richie has a discography of albums and singles that are second to none.
- He last performed at Summerfest as part of the Commodores at the Main Stage in 1982. This will be his first time headlining Summerfest.
- Richie, who is also currently a judge on ABC’s American Idol has sold out arenas worldwide with his recent All the Hits, All Night Long Tour with a set list of his brightest and best anthems.
- Special guest Michael McDonald remains an enduring force in popular music with a career that encompasses five Grammys, numerous chart successes and personal and professional accolades.
- All online ticket orders to the show include a copy of Lionel Richie’s new album, “Live in Las Vegas.” (One (1) CD per ticket, US/Canadian residents only, instructions will be emailed on how to redeem album).
Get Your Tickets:
Summerfest Pre-sale: Thursday, March 21 (join the Summerfest Insiders newsletter for access to the pre-sale code sent on the morning of the presale).
On Sale : Friday March 22 at 12:00 p.m. CST